WORK WITH US
Entra anche tu a far parte del mondo Rago
Degree in Agricultural Sciences and Technologies;
Experience, even short, gained in the field in baby leaf cultivation;
Residence in the area.
Tasks to be performed:
the ideal candidate will be able to carry out the following activities in complete autonomy:
Pre-harvest quality controls in the field;
Management of the phytosanitary calendar;
Field management until harvest;
Samples for pre-collection analyzes;
Management of the irrigation plan;
Research and development
Drafting of country notebooks.
Management Engineer in charge of managing workflow in the agricultural field
We are looking for a Management Engineer in charge of managing the workflow and of a correct company organization in the field agricultural department.
Specifically, the work involves making short-term production planning effective and operational and organizing work on individual production areas, assigning workloads to the various machinery, means, and human resources, all assisted by management and by the various department managers.
The figure will also be responsible for managing technological innovation projects related to the department and production processes, supporting the evaluation and improvement of current and future software tools.
He will also be responsible for analyzing internal production capacities and evaluating orders by monitoring the progress of the orders, discussing daily with the Production Planning Manager.
The activities to be carried out, more specifically, will be the following:
– Daily and weekly scheduling of activities and resources;
– Constant monitoring of the progress of production;
– Continuous efficiency of current processes
– Preparation of reports, analyzes and forecasts of production performance, which will also fall within the scope of management control;
– Analysis and communication of consumption for procurement and raw material requirements in collaboration with the current employees and in constant dialogue with the industrial department;
– Comparison and timely alignment with the department manager and shift supervisor;
– Management of innovation and efficiency projects on IT methods and tools to support Operations management.
– Degree in Management Engineering with at least 3 years previous experience in a management role in the field of Planning and / or scheduling;
– Knowledge of the agricultural world, of the dynamics that pertain to it
– Excellent IT and Office Suite skills;
Complete the profile:
– Minimum knowledge of databases, better if supported by a knowledge of mySQL, SQL etc. systems
– Previous experience in the agricultural and / or food world
– Knowledge of the principles of Management Control
– Good knowledge of the English language;
– Excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills.
APPLICATIONS NOT RELEVANT AND / OR WITH LACK OF THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS WILL NOT BE THE SUBJECT OF EVALUATION.
Contract of employment: Full time
The initial salary will be commensurate with the skills possessed and the candidate’s Curriculum Vitae. An entry plan is envisaged for a stable figure with high quality standards and adequate fees.